The Cummins-Onan generator packages are complete and ready for installation with service-entrance-rated transfer switches, two wiring harnesses, installed cold weather kits, and remote in-home displays. They are an additional measure of home security in winter or summer, keeping you free from worry that a storm will leave your home without power.
- These 20 kilowatt generators supply enough power to start and run two, 5-ton air conditioners with plenty of power left over.
- Highest reserve power rating in their class of all major generator manufacturers
- Will start and run a 5-ton air conditioning unit even when running close to full capacity.
- Smart power management cycles off non-essential loads to keep critical systems operating.
- Speed and Frequency control and monitoring for utility quality power.
All season reliability keeps your home secure. The packages are cold-weather ready for winter power outages. Cold temperatures below 32 degrees F can make other generators hard to start, but the Cummins-Onan will start and run , even when a winter storm knocks out the power.
- Reliable winter weather operation.
- Powers your furnace Keeps your family and home warm when the power goes out.
Cummins Quiet Connect Features & Benefits
Monitor generator operation remotely from your office, when you’re on vacation, or anytime you are away from home. All you need is an Internet connection.
- Generator status
- Service/Maintenance alerts
- Automatically email technician for service / maintenance
The in-home display makes control easy by putting control inside your home. No need to go outside in a storm or at night to check the generator.
- Check generator status
- Program exercise cycles
- Turn generator on or off
- Reminds you when it’s time for maintenance
Outdoor rated (NEMA 3R) service-entrance-ready transfer switches.