The Cummins-Onan generator packages are complete and ready for installation with service-entrance-rated transfer switches, two wiring harnesses, installed cold weather kits, and remote in-home displays. They are an additional measure of home security in winter or summer, keeping you free from worry that a storm will leave your home without power.
- These 20 kilowatt generators supply enough power to start and run two, 5-ton air conditioners with plenty of power left over.
- Highest reserve power rating in their class of all major generator manufacturers
- Will start and run a 5-ton air conditioning unit even when running close to full capacity.
- Smart power management cycles off non-essential loads to keep critical systems operating.
- Speed and Frequency control and monitoring for utility quality power.
All season reliability keeps your home secure. The packages are cold-weather ready for winter power outages. Cold temperatures below 32 degrees F can make other generators hard to start, but the Cummins-Onan will start and run , even when a winter storm knocks out the power.
- Reliable winter weather operation.
- Powers your furnace Keeps your family and home warm when the power goes out.
Monitor generator operation remotely from your office, when you’re on vacation, or anytime you are away from home. All you need is an Internet connection.
- Generator status
- Service/Maintenance alerts
- Automatically email technician for service / maintenance
The in-home display makes control easy by putting control inside your home. No need to go outside in a storm or at night to check the generator.
- Check generator status
- Program exercise cycles
- Turn generator on or off
- Reminds you when it’s time for maintenance
Outdoor rated (NEMA 3R) service-entrance-ready transfer switches.